As our Christmas countdown marches forward with a mere three days left, I thought I would share with you some of the gifts on my wishlist this year. As you may have noticed, I enjoy a good cocktail every now and then. As such, I have built up quite a collection of new and vintage glassware and bar tools. So, when the opportunity arose to collaborate with Parched Penguin on a holiday bar ware photo shoot, I responded with a resounding yes. While we still have three days to go, it sure felt like Christmas morning when I got to pick out some of my favourite items from their collection. So without further ado, I present my 2014 Cocktail Wish List! All items are available in store at Atkinson’s in Vancouver or online at Parched Penguin. Merry Christmas Y’all!
1) The Harcourt Single Old Fashioned Glass by Baccarat.
2) The Saint Louis Beer Glass.
3) The Lalique Whiskey Tumbler.
4) The Baccarat Massena Coupe.
5) The Baron Shaker in Gold by Yukiwa.
6) The Tommy Martini Glass by Saint Louis.
7) Set of stunning coupes by Baccarat.
8) The Apollo Coupe by Saint Louis.
9) Bar Tools including the Teardrop Spoon, The Gold Baron Strainer, Mr Slim Tall Jigger in Gold and The Baron Shaker in Gold.
10) The Apollo Gold Rimmed Single Old Fashioned Glass by Saint Louis.
11) The Tatekagome Japanese Mixing Glass.
11) More Bar Tools including The Gold Teardrop Spoon, The Gold Trident Spoon, Mr. Slim Tall Jigger in Gold, and The Gold Baron Strainer